- Sat, Jun 11Still Point Wellness (New Location Soon)Jun 11, 9:00 AM – Jun 12, 4:00 PMStill Point Wellness (New Location Soon), 81 B Central Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, USAJump into a weekend workshop about stretching. Learn how to use simple, safe, and effective stretch techniques to help your clients access better movement and functioning (Approved for 14CEs by NCBTMB)
HOME STUDY COURSES
NEED ETHICS CEs?
Then download and complete my own Massage Therapy Ethics course...
Holding Space: Exploring the Dynamics of Therapeutic Relationships
Holding Space explores the dynamics of therapeutic relationships from the perspective of manual therapy. It is intended to be a meta-ethical study asking questions such as what is a client, what is a therapist, and what qualities compose an effective therapeutic relationship. This book can be read on its own for any interested in a deeper exploration of what it takes to give and receive care. It can also be read as a continuing education course in Ethics, approved for 3 hours by the NCBTMB. Simply follow the directions in the course packet, complete the multiple choice exam and submit for review.
Approved for 3 CEs by the NCBTMB.
Any Donation Accepted
(for mobile devices, click and hold download button)
"THIS WAS A WONDERFUL COURSE, FILLED WITH USEFUL PNF STRETCHES THAT I CAN USE IN MY EVERYDAY PRACTICE. THANK YOU!"
- Kassidy Holmes, Licensed Massage Therapist
"I AM REALLY GLAD TO HAVE MY CLIENTS GETTING INVOLVED IN THEIR OWN HEALING AND WHAT I LEARNED THIS WEEKEND WILL SAVE MY OWN JOINTS AND EXTEND MY LMT CAREER. FOR ALL OF THE MATERIALS AND KNOWLEDGE OFFERED YOU COULD CHARGE MORE FOR THIS COURSE."
- Katie Keys, Licensed Massage Therapist
"GREAT CLASS AND VERY INFORMATIVE. I WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS IN MY MASSAGE WORK."
- Danielle Cubberly, Licensed Massage Therapist
"THIS WAS A GREAT COURSE AND YOU DID A GREAT JOB. I WOULD LOVE TO GO EVEN DEEPER AT SOME POINT. I DEFINITELY FEEL I WILL BE ABLE TO APPLY THIS TO MY PRACTICE RIGHT AWAY. THE ONLY CRITIQUE I HAVE IS THAT A FEW MORE DAYS WOULD BE NICE. I GIVE THANKS!"
- Jason Slade, Licensed Massage Therapist
"BIGGEST GAIN I FEEL WAS BEING REMINDED/SHOWN HOW IMPORTANT AND BENEFICIAL PATIENCE IS."
- Amy Fletcher, Licensed Massage Therapist
"THIS COURSE WAS VERY WELL PLANNED OUT. THE FIRST DAY WAS SLIGHTLY SLOW BUT THE SECOND DAY WENT GREAT! I LEARNED A LOT FROM NOEL AND PLAN TO INCORPORATE IT IN MY FUTURE PRACTICES."
- Ashley McLaughlin, Massage Therapy Student
"DEFINITELY WILL USE WHAT I LEARNED."
Kristi Wertan, Licensed Massage Therapist
"THIS COURSE REALLY HELPED ME UNDERSTAND EVALUATING A PERSON'S POSTURE/DYSFUNCTION AND WHAT TO DO TO HELP THEM. IT ALSO HELPED ME GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE WORKING WITH JOINTS AND FINDING THEIR RANGE OF MOTION AND RESTRICTIONS. THANK YOU."
- Austin Clewis, Licensed Massage Therapist
"I CAN EASILY INCORPORATE SOME OF THE LESSONS INTO PRACTICE AND SELF-CARE."
- Sharon Bergeron, Lead Licensed Massage Therapist
"EXCELLENT-WOULD LOVE MORE HANDS ON PRACTICIING-JUST NEED MORE DAYS FOR WORKSHOP-LEARNED A LOT OF VALUABLE INFORMATION."
- Natalie Whitlark, General Manager, Fit Columbia
"NOEL IS A GREAT TEACHER!"
- Lizzie Scruggs, Licensed Massage Therapist
"THE WAY YOU TEACH IS ON POINT! I ENJOYED THE CLASS AND THE MATERIAL. I"VE ALREADY STARTED INCORPORATING IT INTO MY SESSIONS! THANK YOU!"
- Megan Green, Licensed Massage Therapist, ReVitalize Massage Therapy
"I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THIS COURSE. IT'S THE FIRST COURSE I'VE TAKEN WHERE I WAS ABLE TO STAY ENGAGED WITH THE TEACHER AND TAKE DETAILED NOTES. I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THE ATMOSPHERE AND I FELT COMFORTABLE TO EXPRESS MYSELF AND ASK QUESTIONS. THE INFORMATION I LEARNED HAS INSPIRED ME TO CHANGE THINGS UP WITH MY PILATES PRACTICE AND TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION. NOEL IS A VERY KNOWLEDGABLE INSTRUCTOR WITHOUT ANY PRETENSE OR EGO. HE TRULY WANTS YOU TO LEARN AND ENCOURAGES YOU TO ENGAGE AND ASK QUESTIONS."
- Ashley Hayes, Pilates Instructor/Bodyworker, Pilates of Forest Acres